Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Is everyone ready for Holiday shopping?? For anyone looking for Florence Gift Ideas, here are 6 gift ideas to get your shopping started:
For the Wine Lover
Beyond bringing a nice bottle of wine to a dinner party, wine lovers will love these unique and useful accessories!
- Centellino Single-Dose Wine Decanter: Hand-made blown glass made near Florence in Italy – €29
- Pulltex Wine Clips: A clip to hold your wine glass onto a plate. Perfect for aperitivo! – €26.90
- Chianti Classico Gallo Nero Wine Tasting Notebook: For the wine lover who likes to stay organized – €15.20
Via delle Oche, 27R-31R
For the Coffee Addict
Chiaroscuro is a classic Coffee Bar in Florence that’s perfect for everything from a morning cappuccino to an evening aperitivo. Jittery loved ones will appreciate their quality coffee and variety of coffee-themed gift ideas.
- Chiaroscuro Single-Origin Coffee Grounds: 250 grams – €7.50
- Chiaroscuro Espresso Cup & Saucer: – €5 each
- Caffè D’autore: Coffee blends named after famous Florentine protagonists – €7.50
Via dell’ Corso 36r
For the Teatotaler
One of my favorite things to do in the cold winter weather is just to stay home with a warm cup of tea. Step into La Via del Tè and you’ll find amazing gifts for tea lovers! I would challenge you to try to leave without buying something for yourself as well, but where would the fun in that be?
- Macha Tea Set: (top left) – €59.20
- Christmas Tea Set: (top right) – €34.50
- Japanese Teapots: (bottom lef)t – Prices vary, pictured €99
- Tea Infusers: (bottom right) Perfect stocking stuffers! – Prices vary, Under €10
La Via del Tè
Via della Condotta, 26/28r
– & –
piazza Ghiberti, 22/23r
For the Fashionista
A friend who’s into fashion can be hard to buy for. Most clothes need to be tried on for size, so in the absence of specific requests, go for a unique vintage accessory! Try your hand at nailing your fashionista friend’s style with a necklace made from found items or a vintage scarf from Boutique Nadine.
- Vintage Sunglasses: €55
- Vintage Givenchy Scarf: (bottom) €87
- Vintage Emilio Pucci Scarf: (top) €95
- Eiffel Tower & Locket Necklace: €39
Lungarno Acciaiuoli 22r
– & –
Via de’ Benci 32r
For the Writer
Of course the essential notebook is Italian-designed. A writer can never have too many notebooks, journals, and diaries. Trust me.
- Moleskine Evernote Smart Notebook: Comes with stickers for organizing notes and a year-long premium Evernote subscription. Perfect for bloggers! €25.15
- City Notebooks: Comes with a map, bus schedule, and useful addresses. Choose from cities like Florence, Paris, and New York. Perfect for travelers! €15.60
For the Chocoholic:
When in doubt: Chocolate. Venchi in Florence has a wide selection of unique chocolate gifts, or go with a classic box of chocolates!
- Chococaviar: €8
Piazza del Mercato Nuovo 6/7
These 6 ideas just scratch the surfuce of the gift-buying possibillities!
What are some of your favorite places to shop for gifts in Florence?